Working for Welcare
Welcare employs around 30 staff across South London and East Surrey in a mix of full and part-time posts. Our employment opportunities include service delivery, management, fundraising and volunteering roles. Our central team is based near The Oval.
Unfortunately we are not able to accept CV’s or speculative job applications.
Why Work for Welcare
We at Welcare know that our staff are our greatest asset, and so we place great importance on ensuring that we recruit appropriately qualified and skilled people to work for us. We are committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities we work in, and making reasonable adjustments in response to staff needs.
We recognise that supportive team work produces the best outcomes for the children and families we work with. To achieve this we offer the following benefits to staff:
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that has a strong value base
- 6 weeks annual leave plus two additional concessionary bank holidays, in addition to public bank holidays
- Defined contributions pension scheme with The Pensions Trust
- Regular supervision and appraisal of all staff
- Training and development
- Dedicated, committed and stable workforce
- Full 24-hour, year-round employee assistance programme offering free, confidential worklife support and advice.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunities to work creatively and develop skills
- Good opportunities to develop work in response to local needs
- NJC terms and conditions of service (as applicable to a voluntary organisation)
Current job vacancies